A significant part of a successful procedure relies on patients following both preoperative and postoperative instructions carefully.
Preoperative Instructions (before surgery/procedure) typically include some form of bowel cleansing program; postoperative instructions (after surgery/procedure) are designed to help patients recover appropriately.
During your consultation, your surgeon will determine which of these regimens is best for you.
Listed below are the instructions for how and when to prepare for each of our procedure, and instructions to guide you through your recovery.
Post Op Instructions
- Sphincterotomy PostOp Ins-2017
- Hemorrhoidectomy PostOp Ins-2017
- Condyloma PostOp Ins 2017
- Perianal Abscess PostOp Ins-2017
- Anal Dilation PostOp-2017
- Botox PostOp Ins-2017
- Fistulotomy PostOp Ins-2017
- HRA PostOp Inst-2017
- Pilonidal Cyst PostOp Ins-2017
- Transanal Excision PostOp Ins-2017
- Wound Debridement PostOp Ins-2017
- THD PostOp Ins-2017
- Skin Tag PostOp Ins-2017