Appointments Available-June Updates
We continue to provide care during these challenging times.
Balancing the demand of taking care of our patients while promoting social distancing strategies has been challenging. We have made several steps to do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19 while taking care of our patients and our staff during these challenging times.
Currently we are scheduling office patients at all locations except Woodbridge.
We will continue to schedule telemedicine/telehealth/virtual visits as needed.
About Fairfax Colon & Rectal Surgery
Since 1984, Fairfax Colon & Rectal Surgery has been providing the highest level of quality care for diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. Our patient-centered care philosophy has allowed us to grow into the largest single specialty group of colorectal surgeons in the Northern Virginia/DC Metro region. Physicians and residents from Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC trust our Fellowship Trained Board Certified Colorectal Surgeons, who have been voted “Best/Top” Doctors in the Washingtonian and Northern Virginia magazines.
Fairfax Colon & Rectal Surgery Features:
- Expertise and experience, performing > 45% of all Colorectal Surgery in Northern Virginia
- Convenient office locations throughout Northern Virginia
- Same-day appointments in most locations
- Participation in most health insurance, managed care and government health plans
- Lower complication rates and shorter hospital stays
- Cancer survival rates ≥ to major cancer centers
- Non-operative treatments for hemorrhoids and other anorectal conditions
- Minimally invasive surgical options: Laparoscopic and robotic-assisted da Vinci® surgery
- State-of-the-art diagnostic capabilities
- Outpatient AAAHC accredited Ambulatory Surgical Center for a more efficient and personalized patient experience
If hospitalized with colorectal issues, ask for us by name at any of the following hospitals: