FCRS has prepared a list of the most common colon and anorectal treatments and diagnostic testing procedures we provide for your reference.
Please note, that the information provided here is for educational purposes only and should not be used for diagnosing or treating a medical condition. Read our Website Disclaimer.
If you believe your medical condition requires any of these treatments, please contact our office to set up an evaluation.
- Anorectal Ultrasound
- Fecal Incontinence Treatments
- Flex Sigmoidoscopy
- Genetic Testing for Colorectal Cancer
- High Resolution Anoscopy (HRA)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Pelvic Floor Evaluation
- Pilonidal Disease Surgery
- Robotic Surgery (DaVinci)
- Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEM)
- Transanal Hemorrhoidal Dearterialization (THD)